- Frank Eyhorn - 803 KB: Driving change in agriculture – The role of research and innovation
- Melanie Paschke - 488 KB: New ways of early-stage scientists to contribute to the science-policy dialogue and how to prepare them.
- Maria Rosa Mondardini - 2.42 MB: Citizen Science "Zurich Style"
- Paolo Annicchiarico - 573 KB: Conventional and genome-enabled farmer-participatory selection in large-scale breeding programmes: a pea case study
- Amritbir Riar - 1.07 MB: Sowing the Seed of Change
- Nathalie Oberson - 757 KB: Participatory variety selection – Farmers testing and evaluating new cultivars of staple food crops in Chad
- Thomas Bernet - 918 KB: Participatory value chain development to build capital for innovation
- Anne Muriuki: - 0.94 MB Opportunities and Challenges in Participatory Research in Kenya